View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 09:56   Link #20
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
@Wiggle wyrm
Exactly but Nixl ignores this every time and stubbornly says that Witches Maw is no different than current arc (even though me, Fate Archer and several others have provided a list of arguments that show otherwise) . There is also a "detail" of Galatea, Jean and Clare not fighting an Abyssal but Duff which is a humongous difference. Not to mention that Galatea, Jean and Clare are stronger than any of the ghosts except Miria (although Clare is much stronger than Miria and Galatea with released power would be also stronger). So yeah, it's the same thing. <lol>

That is a silly argument coming from you Gooral. Having a different opinion is not being stubborn….it’s called having a different opinion. Shocking right? For having posted on this forum so long you should know there is actually more than 1 opinion on the internet. Furthermore, where did I ignore your argument? I responded to all those arguments, but I guess that is ignoring right?

Seriously, personal opinion does not equal objective fact. You may say something Gooral, but it is not objective fact. You think early claymore was epic, while I think it was mediocre, funny how opinions work. Yet, do you see me passive aggressively putting "lols" and saying you "ignored" my argument? If so, please tell me where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggle wyrm View Post
At least in the Witches Maw there were some casualties. Of Jean’s hunting party, 2 died and 1 awakened (and then died).

Right now, after fights with a pissed off Miria, a score or so of Abyssal Feeder shock troops, 3 resurrected #1’s and now 3 Abyssals; as for as I can tell, no one has died so far.
Actually, it is more than just body count. I'll have a full post soon/later of all the narrative similarities I believe the two arcs have. Ultimately, I believe both arcs share the same method of introducing characters that are pivotal to the next arc. Much like Jean proved useful in Pieta, Roxanne or Raftela could have use later against Priscilla.