View Single Post
Old 2012-04-03, 07:44   Link #133
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Yuuko's voice sounded just right to me. Quite pleasing to the ears. I especially liked it when she said "Dakara, watashi wa yuurei desu~!" (Like I said, I'm a ghost~!). Teiichi's voice also sounds close to what I expected his voice to be, not too deep or too mature-sounding.

Momoe's voice, however, sounded less genki than I expected her to be. Perhaps Misato Fukuen should have used a voice more similar to her Yoshika (SW) voice than her Yami (TLR) voice for Momoe. And yay, I got to hear Eri Kitamura's serious, stern girl voice for Kirie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
ACE Stage joint , I'm unsure if it's joint (it's 中継), basically is the voice actor going into the stage and speaking about the show. We get to see some "acted" scenes and there is a performance of the songs by the end. Hearing Hara's opinion of Yuuko was
I only understood bits of it, but at around 11 mins in, I thought they were saying something about Yuuko being really cute, with Yumi Hara mentioning Yuuko (or Yuuko's voice) being portrayed as cute, sexy and a bit nosebleed-inducing. I laughed at Eri Kitamura's quick "wakatta wakatta" (I know, I know) response when Tsubasa Yonaga mentioned to her that Kirie was also cute, to which Misato Fukuen remarked was a cold response, causing her to say "hontou ni" (Really!).

After the "acted" scene segment, there was a long-haired "ghost" mannequin representing Yuuko on stage. I was amused when Eri jokingly greeted "Yuuko" if she was doing well, to which Yumi-in-Yuuko's-uniform responded to her in place of "Yuuko". The seiyuu sure had some fun with this promo.

Was that the full version of Choir Jail that Konomi Suzuki sang near the end? Won't be hearing the full version of that for a while until the single's been released.