View Single Post
Old 2006-03-31, 13:32   Link #12
Eclipze

My rather pessimistic view is that...if I had a choice to choose between dying and continuing my current life, I'd much rather end it. Not in the suicide fashion, of course.

I dont know, but as of now, I dont have loved ones whom I can say I truely care about (feeling responsible for them is another matter). Yes, Im still young, nor have I tasted the "fobidden fruit" that is sex, but to me...life seems pretty meaningless.

Yea, sure, I could always live my life as an Otakus: Just watching animes and playing video games (considering how much of a human beings-hater, that I am). But beyond that, its basically repeating what you do from day 1 of adulthood to the last day of your lives. Eat, work, sleep. Thats what most people's lives are based upon. Oh, and of course I do not believe in any kind of religion, which would further remove any form of meaning to living, for me.

All in all, I'd think that most people would rather live than to die, and that life isn't that bad afterall. Still, it doesn't change my dislike of being alive, leading a rather pointless and meaningless life. I certain dont fear death: I welcome it.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote