View Single Post
Old 2009-01-16, 08:29   Link #107
Led_Zeppelin
Achilles Last Stand

Send a message via MSN to Led_Zeppelin
Ho to all...

Well i think that kitamura reactions it`s a prove that our way to see kitamura was complete wrong...

In the beginning we see kitamura as some mature kid, with responsibilities (as vicepresident of the student council) and we think that was his true self...

But when he talk with sumire, he learn someting (in the anime that is still a mystery) about Sumire, and his reactionts show us something about kitamura...

Becoming "Emo" just show us, that kitamura is no mature at all, is just a kid...

Becouse a Mature person will confrount the situation, kitamura just run away, he tries that his problems resolve by itself just by he becoming "emo"...

Is Like a kid, How don't want to Eat Soup, and stop breathing until his mom/dad say "well what do you wanna eat"...

In this chapter we see that kitamura is still a kid, a stupid kid, who don't know how to confront unexpected thing, the fact that he became "Emo" or a "yanki" is not the main theme, the theme is he believes that "Becoming emo" is the way of resolving his problems...

And that IS something Deep, i think that he becoming "emo" is just a way to see the his truly immature nature...

And i thing he has a good reason for becoming "emo" but no for just what Sumire said to him, but also the implications of what she said (but leave that for the next episode)...

Sorry for my bad english... BYE!!!