View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 18:01   Link #152
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
[...]If I remember correctly, magician is able to maintain their own youth by using magic. So, Godou has a long time to "suffer".
a) Godou is probably immortal (to old age) anyway

b) I wonder how long magicians can actually live. Usually not much longer, I think. There are divine ancestors, non-human super-witches and immortal by nature, but normal magicians should more or less age and die normally. If not, there would be many more famous, important magicians with ages in the 100s, not the generation 15-30 we have here.

There is, however, Lucretia, who still appears the same way she did ~40 years ago. Whether she has lived/will live longer is unknown. Also there was something about having to be a witch and staying in one place, possibly a "pure" place outside of modern society, so it doesn't help Erica at all, since she can only use magic for the basics and metalworking. Liliana would be the only one suited for this method of survival (the only witch in Godou's harem). Finally something where she wins, too. Outside of cleaning. Possibly. Poor girl.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote