*Administrator

Thanks to anyone dropping a message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
haha.. your little message really felt like its aimed at me >D
To you and to all the person whose mind you corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Sigh... So much Aiko love and now I see some parody-Nia and a Starfish epicly cute!?
I'm not sure if that is Starfish a la Clannad or just as a simple star. When I saw that episode I originally thought at the starfish, since they were making references like crazy, but then again, it could be a reference to everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Everytime serenade posts I have to look at this, Kiremeki creeps me out enough, now him as an icon is even worse!

Nice job as always Pelli
Thanks! I also am quite scared from that Kirameki avatar .. but I'm glad you have a Fumika avatar. I actually felt more than once inspired to make some avatars of her, but never got around to do it. If you want Fumika's avatars, I'll be glad to do them for you ^^

On the meanwhile, glad you're spreading the Shigofumi love around. That series isn't getting enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Pelli, your thread is always the killz for my slow connection.
Sorry, I know
The point is, how could I post 10-12 avatars per time? It would take forever to finish... However it took me a long time to catch up since I started from the beginning. If I'd just start to post here more often, there'd just be small updates (hence not an excessive amount of KB ^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Really liked the first two avies you made for Rental Magica; Mind you, I am not watching that show atm, but I may end up doing it because of those avatars you made.
Let's see: if your attention was caught by the maid outfit, then be aware that it was only used in a single episode, for a few shoots. Kuroha is a sort of trump card in the series, she's very cute and sweet so they (the producers) like to change her outfits for the sake of fanservice (...really appreciated ).
As for the series, I don't know if I would recommend it; it's quite slow at the beginning and eventually becomes more interesting later. Sure there are nice characters and wonderful seiyuu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
great avatars, I was wondering who made that avatar for Chaos
Well yes, it was me ... though it was requested ^^;

------------

Some new ones from Clannad:

Huge gif: Kotomi's flowing hairs (thumbnail, click to play).

8 MB

But today, march 3, is especially Katsura Hinagiku's birthday! I made a sign, so to celebrate XD

Happy Birthday, Hina-chan!

Incidentally I will use it for a while.
Episode 48 of Hayate no Gotoku features a scary amount of Hina's material, so much that I don't even know where to begin. I'll probably work on it during next weekend. By all means, expect a pink invasion

Next update: true tears (Noe and Hiromi).