View Single Post
Old 2016-09-17, 15:00   Link #4128
snowey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
Well. I wouldn't actually discount Seki Hiromi's influence. She has been consistently involved in Digimon for a decade and a half now and is of considerable rank and influence within Toei Animation, I very much doubt Tri's creators, who seem keen to be very respectful of Adventure's original vision, would flout her wishes for the series or the characters, who are in large part her creations.

I would be very shocked indeed if Tri's creators had not at least run their plans past her.

That having been said, a fifteen year old interview does not solid evidence make that the pairing could never happen in Tri.

Seki could have changed her mind as a result of audience reaction and current trends in the medium. She could have been persuaded. She could just not care that much, as she never seemed personally offended by the pairing. She could be deeply against it but refused to provide an opinion out of a desire to not interfere with a production she's not officially involved with -- and so on, and so forth, a nigh infinite number of possibilities.
Exactly its easily one of the most popular ships of the the whole digimon franshiches, so it is possible that she could approve of it if she's involved in any way.
And like I said Tri is basically a treat for the fans, so i think the fans feedback and opinion about adventure could play a role in all of this.
But im still not getting my hopes up though you never know what could happen
snowey is offline   Reply With Quote