View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 04:14   Link #29513
ndqanh_vn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post

Blue truth is only effective so long as it hasn't been cut down by a Red truth. But ... regular old, non-colored words achieve the same thing, really. Making it blue just ... makes the postulatory process cooler.

Hm, according to the rule the difference is that the rule is changed slightly by Gretel in EP4. Now the witch side has to respond to every statement, or maybe more correct, theories that the human side put forward. Before that the rule is really bad for human side, as the witch might win with only one illusion remained, while the human must debunked all the fantasy of the witch to win.

I think it makes the argurment flow actually easier to follow, as it clarify in a clearer maner which Red is used against which Blue (which facts are used against which theories)

I'm still not sure about what is the Golden Truth. Is it the view that is intended by the Game Master? That's why it not Red Truth (it's not objective), but it is closer to the core of the story than Red? (Yasu definitely did not use magic for Maria's candy). And therefore anybody understands the "heart" could use it. Wait, or only GM can use it? I think both are mentioned?
ndqanh_vn is offline   Reply With Quote