Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 20:40   Link #176
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

I think it was so obvious the moment Megu appeared in the first scene that she's going to be the love rival and she did exactly what I expected. From the moment she saw Yamato, she was going to use modelling agency as an excuse to get closer to him without him even realising.

I loved all the silent moments between the couple and I mean Mei and Yamato. This is one such perfect moment that such quote as the picture tells thousand words applies. Hell, I'm just a romantic and sucker for something like this.

These days I do not like how all these stories have some gimmicks to compensate full of cliche they got in their plots. I love how this anime is just pure good old execution and not pleased that the people needs to keep nitpicking every little flaws and dismissing it. The show laying on thick that Yamato and some other popular girl go together is just portraying how often that sort of situation occurs. It describes the people in general well. They like to assume things and jump to conclusion without knowing anything about the situation too much.