View Single Post
Old 2009-01-27, 15:10   Link #176
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
As of late, I've been going back and forth with Rainbowman on the Nami Discussion Thread about his fanfic and it's getting rather... cumbersome seeing as none of our discussion really has anything to do with the topic. I dont feel appropriate posting that kind of discussion in the Theories and Speculation Thread either.

I'd noticed that the Naruto forums have a separate thread discussing artists' fanfiction and I was wondering if we might be able to set one up here as well to share ideas and critique.

Thoughts?

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote