View Single Post
Old 2009-06-01, 02:53   Link #247
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
You don't know what bad writing is...
Lol. Okay whatever. I'll just assume I'm right since you seem to have intention of proving me wrong.

Quote:
Coulda, shoudla, woulda...Your opinions are simply assumptions..I use canon.

Canon > Your opinions.
It's more consistent than yours. Explain then to me why Ulquiorra didn't detect hollow reiatsu. It obviously must've been somewhere where he couldn't detect it, right? Otherwise you're going to have to explain how Hollow Ichigo was causing Ichigo's reiatsu to actually fluctuate itself, even when Ichigo was in bankai and Ichigo's reiatsu does not not normally fluctuate.

Quote:
Your not reading if you think the resolve just showed up out of nowhere during Ichigo and Renji's battle when Ichigo trained to get it before the battle and the audience as well as Ichigo knew about it beforehand!!
So this resolve training was revealed before the fight? Okay. this is interesting. If that's the case then it isn't a Deus Ex Machina. Just a plot device. So where in the manga was it mentioned?

Quote:
Hollow Ichigo always has been shown to be the more dominant than Ichigo from the start. Yeah, just like Hollow Ichigo was dominating Byakauya and normal Ichigo couldn't do the same. Yeah we as an audience can't see the huge difference in power between the two, that's some DEM there...wooh. Hollow Ichigo always has been shown to be the more dominant than Ichigo from the start.
No. No he hasn't. That's lie. It's not even subtle. It's an outright bloody lie.
Ichigo has a stronger mind and we still don't know why Hollow Ichigo even has a little bit more reiatsu than Ichigo. Why does Hollow Ichigo have more reiatsu than Ichigo? Ichigop has come back and beaten Hollwo ichigo in every encounter. This is the first time when someone else had to do something.

It doesn't matter because I did make the point that I accept Hollow ichigo being stronger and it was the shear difference that was a Dues Ex machina. Hollow Ichigo's owning of Byakuya is not sufficient enough to show us that Hollow Ichigo would own someone far far far more powerful. But you've seemed to accept that, which is surprising because I actually believed you one of those. Turns out you're not. Unless you're being sarcastic.

Quote:
Nah I was waiting for the attack's after affect to show up......And it did.
Actually, you know what? Ulquiorra's death does make sense. But it wasn't the after affect of cero. Ulquiorra simply used up too much reiatsu. He was being destroyed from the cero as it was happening but Ulquiorra's regeneration was stronger and quicker. Eventually Ulquiora couldn't keep up and eventually used up all his reiatsu. But it still doesn't make sense why he didn't realise it was happnening.

Last edited by Haak; 2009-06-01 at 03:37.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote