View Single Post
Old 2010-06-11, 03:35   Link #58
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
but seriously, I think the overall episode was good, though for some reason, Halibel's rack seems...bigger than in the manga, almost...oddlike...*blows a fuse for questioning boobage*
aha, somebody else noticed, I'm not goin crazy XD
my theory on that: they had some sort of bad conscience for censoring her bra ...so to "compensate" for that, they "inflated" her ressurection form. That was rly irritating btw. I don't like censorship, but if they absolutely have to accomodate the TV execs or whatnot...they shouldn't mess with it more than rly neccesary. Instead of pulling of sth like this they should rather have given her character some more shading. ( and that goes for her assets as well XD)

Anyways, let's not dwell on the messed up boob-job they gave her apart from this somewhat ridiculous matter I pretty much liked the ep and they did a nice job for halibel's fight so far. liked it more than in the manga actually. Stark vs Shunsui scenes were also nice... also I somehow always like seeing Omaeda getting kicked around

edit: oh yeah one thing disapointing a bit: after reading the spoilers I did expect slightly more from Halibel's "flashback" ... I mean it was like, 2.3 secs long probably? one single camera angel? that's it. ?!?!?! WTH?!? Flashback???? When I read flashback I was thinking of what they did for Nel and Noitra or for Grimmjow ... sth along those lines for Halibel would have been nice. Well... maaaaaybeee they rly save all that stuff for the next filler arc. Then again, that HM filler arc idea just sounds too good to be true

Last edited by haegar; 2010-06-11 at 03:49.