View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 14:57   Link #9108
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir View Post
Actually guys..

I just thought. Minerva probably got pissed off with Lucy's 'I can't lose due to not being able to face my guildmates' w/ defeat attitude' despite clearly knowing the difference between them. From her elitist point of view she probably felt that Lucy was mocking her. That's why she suddenly went badshitcrazy to prove that whatever Lucy was doing was futile.

Also, seeing how her Dad is one hell of a ruthless asshole, it's no wonder the daughter turned out like that. I'm just sayin. :goingtohellforthis:
Well certainly do have a point and I'm sure that didn't help matter and ST definetly isn't where showing mercy.

Quote:
I really doubt its cuz of the previous incident with Natsu [mainly b'cuz she even acknowledged Erza's ability, and if she really wanted to she'd have went all out in the beginning.]
As far as Ezra goes the snarky comment so they're not all just talk isn't really indictive of her dropping the matter and with Lucy well considering how ST treats people who lose I'd say it makes prefect sense why she waited to get revenge until she was sure she would win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
I think all of SaberTooth have some sort of inferiority-complex and need to prove their worth by beating someone... What Saber did in 7 years does come close to what Fairy Tail did in a span of a year...
ST may have some sort inferiority-complex but it's not because of the time span since FT didn't come to prominence in a span of year it took them awhile to build things up. I'd say it's more the nagging question of which was really better ST or FT.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote