View Single Post
Old 2013-09-22, 03:14   Link #39
Solitaired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Why do you expect more of the survivors to die? It makes sense for Junko to die, but it seems like it would just be kind of spiteful to kill the others off right at the end (unless they lose).
Actually, not sure if anyone noticed. One of the episodes gave a BIG hint on the number of survivors and who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Coincidentally I also had that discussion in the Spoiler thread.
And as I said there, there are, even without the freckles, at least 2 more differences between them which one can see with bare eyes when putting both of them next to each other.
The first one would be that Junko has rounder eyes, and well I think the other one can be seen without any problems
Yes, the freckles made me suspect it might really be Junko. But I compared the face shaper and eyes, It's Mukuro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
So what's the recommended reading order for the other works? I was planning on reading IF once I finish watching the game (which I'll do once the anime is over), but if that would have spoilers for something else I'd want to avoid that.
Chronological order is DR0->DR1->DR-IF->SDR2
Reading order is DR1->DR-IF->SDR2->DR0

DR-IF as I have said has Mukuro as the heroine. It's a non-canon story where everyone lives.
SDR2, the sequel, has tons more plot twists than DR1. DR0 features major spoiler characters from SRD2. Hence I will recommend reading it last.

Knowing Junko is mastermind beforehand, is not as spoilerish as the truth in SDR2. Went in spoiler-free for DR1, but I was freaking spoiled on the bloody room before starting SDR2. Worst experience I had in the series