View Single Post
Old 2006-05-16, 06:05   Link #327
Equus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aionshinn
Thanks for the heads up *pre-orders*

Going off topic a little, anyone know or can estimate the fee (including the product price) for HLJ shipping to North America (to be more specific California) including the customs for lets say... a $40 USD worth of figure? I chose EMS for the shipping option btw.

Sorry for asking, just wanted to know since this is the first time I ordered something from HLJ.
Probably depends on the weight and dimensions. I think for most 1/8 to 1/6 scale figures, it's like 20+ USD. At least that's about what I get hit for most of the time I order. It's expensive, but the time frame for SAL just does not get along well with my obsessive nature. I don't like the idea of sitting around for something like 10 weeks yelling "where's my stuff?"

Ya know, despite how I mentioned having the resin, I'm still tempted to pick the enterbrain statue up, though it's a wee bit expensive. If it were one of the 1/8ths down closer to the $60 mark, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

...I really should stop spending money on F/SN statues. >.< Maybe there's a support group out there or something.
Equus is offline   Reply With Quote