View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 12:26   Link #117
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
What is nonsense to you may make lots of sense to another
Oh and this applies only to posts right, if its a reputation message its suddenly bad. How one-sided can you be.
Quote:
and trolls/flaming/etc... can be handled using the...voila, Report function.
Report function is useless when people just come in to derail the thread. Example: in the Sora no Woto thread someone at some point comes in and starts writing this hate hate hate parade: "tl;dr: What Sol Falling said, only with more hate because I've always hated moeblobs and I've come to hate this show." (yes thats right they don't even bother hiding they are trolling). Is this illegal? no its not, its well within the rules. What is the purpose of that post? There is none other then to derail the thread into legitimate trolling fest. A few attempts at reason follow, but of course that's just met with examples of your "always good opinion":
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Furthermore, 'moe' in the context of 'moe shit' as most trolls use it denotes an aesthetic designed to inspire moe moreso than the feeling itself.
Were there reports? Yes most likely, and the moderators came in and deleted some of the posts who tried to reason with the idiots then also physically deleted (ie. the type where the the posts don't leave a deleted message behind) a hole damn page of posts leaving the so called troll fest to carry on for another 3-4 pages. Yes its wonderful isn't it how "the report button and moderators can only do good" and how "moderators always know everything and won't delete the wrong posts" or "moderators are perfect and honest and would never try to hide how they deleted posts".
Quote:
The limit for reputation is 250 characters.
Hm, weird. My bad.