View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 14:30   Link #68
Bartholomew Kuma ~

Simple analysis to separate 657

1 -

In the paste of the same body of the lower samurai and this type is not found only in spite of Plough Ceccheki Lao previously that the probability to have become is great but we can not say for sure yet is still surprises calculated
Although the call that came in the former of a person requesting help from samurai killer Is this possible be a samurai killer is the person who found the lower half
And how they reached the dragon

2 -

As we have seen the island is divided into two parts for the hot and cold and I think that the place of the laboratory owned by a person I think Vijabank is in the middle of the island in the boundary between the hot and the cool part

3 -

Discover how Usopp is the girl on the plane despite the fact that unlike the back of the iceberg
The red arrow indicates the location opposite the other side and what happened to the mantra and in Damn you Oda
You really persist in playing with our minds

4 -

Noticed with me is a good
The red box: No Room 102 This confirms to us that they retain the rooms for persons arrested for the tests and this is in only one Jatb Vijabank Albahyvesta the manufactures in this place (Shatha)
Blue arrow: refers to a measurement of pressure and this shows us that this room to retain the experiments to measure the extent of carrying a person who has been testing it or something that was made
At the top of the room you will find pipes and I think it's hypnotic gas or the like

5 -

Brooke seems to have benefited from property Vaketh will go to in order to tell him what happened, or perhaps he went behind the abductees Sanji and the rest - who knows

6 -

This person is a head and we found at the bottom half and in liters where the hands and chest??
Is it possible that the hands and chest are the fight of the person who invoked Blovi? And how it reached the head of the prison, we will know this in the next chapter

7 -

Made without the person to kill him in the interest of Lao
Flamengo cut because we do not know the intent to kill after the real power
Baji cut himself we do not know whether or not for its development
Someone other than these three is unlikely, but the odds are in favor of Lao, even if I do not like to say this did not help to Flao and only for the purpose in the future, and certainly does not hurt Cichebukai theme in his favor

8 -

This samurai is clear from his actions that the same person who was killed in Almstnagdin Blovi Aldandan Moshe is cut off anything in order to save his son, a samurai of the same and the town of Llano Rioma Zoro, who fought in Althleelr Park
Since we touched this island that the laboratory test
We have noted previously on the matter (Mr.M) Valouhad that has an interest in the kidnapping of samurai and testing it as we have seen previously is Moriah Cichebukai former fugitive from the government and this makes me Adoor in the buoy is infinitely classy person who was with Moriah is the Flamengo and the only owner of property pieces of Cichebukai and only something which is planning to overthrow the government of the world and away from the next closest Lao option for me is Flamengo and Moriah are on the island and not Lao and vision will become clearer in the coming quarters conclusively

9 -

We come to the big surprise (children Giants)
This strengthens the possibility of the existence of Moriah behind these events, we know his love for the Giants significantly Is Aatra intends to retain an army of zombies giants of the same order as if the New World
For if he were saying (does not work, a giant one, what is stopping you from trying a herd of giants and that he wanted to seem like sheep Erbém