Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-16, 22:26   Link #1070
slayer545-sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb121 View Post
Rina's expression at the end ;;

I feel like killing Touya right now.
Agreed with you but I am doing that already by cursing all guys in this world like Touya. Don't care who you are but watch out! I curse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayven View Post
Seriously I can't stand Misaki and Haruka anymore, they're just so boring.
Just wait. Something for sure must happen with them. I am sure you might change your mind about them if they something amazing. Like Mana gets saved by Touya. XD Who knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post

Edit: Yes this anime is very, very random. The person who wrote the scripts for this show (or the main writers, or whatever) must be really sick. Either that, or he's living his greatest fantasies through his/their anime writings. >_> A beautiful idol, a girlfriend turned idol, and a hot emotionless manager to get buzisay with. Yea-ya. Rockin', party central ova hea-ya.
You know, it might be that this guy has experience something like that in real life and now he is just telling his side. I do think the whole thing is more following the game+visual novel. I do think the only to find out more about what may happen is to play the game with all the routes, that is if you can read Japanese. That is something I might have problems to do at 100% even if 50% is good to my comprehension of RAWs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
I guess his crying was the result of him understanding that his harem is falling apart

1) Can't talk with Misaki because Akira is acting like a bitch.Yeah well I do not think Touya cares since he wanted Akira to be with her. He just told her in #9 what she would want like many say.[/b]
2) Believes that he is not even on friendly term with Yuki since he didn't hear anything about her concert when earlier in the series she would tell him about her progress as an idol.Has the delusions of that. Remember there were many sequences to prove he tries to get to Yuki but cannot because the crowd or her concert. Which means that her job and entourage makes it for him impossible and that is most likely why he broke down. CAUSE HE CANNOT DO A CRAP ASS ABOUT IT!
3) Rina considers him a human pet/play thing(teddy bear) aka using him.Not exactly. We know that it might be because the musicians think so but Touya did not bother to ask her about that yet. Moreover Touya still has hard times believing that he is not doing anything almost and still gets paid pretty well. I think he does not care because he needs the money. I don't see him bitch about money problems now.
4) Mana replaced him as Haruka exercise buddy.No, Mana just wants to be with Haruka more because she saved her and wants to know more about maybe and perhaps what Haruka knows about Touya that Mana wants to know.
5) Being with Yayoi has screwed up his options to hook with Yuki/Rina now , so he's stuck with her.[b]Yeah and his fault still lies in one thing: that would be refusing to go into Shinozuka's car after that first forced kiss. That's why I HATE #8 because that is where he no longer pushes her back but that is because he failed to refuse her car rides.
answers in bold

Last edited by slayer545-sama; 2009-03-16 at 22:48.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote