View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 10:54   Link #362
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I got some theories:
First, Juggernaut Drive literally overwrote the Evil Piece's program and thus causing four out of eight to become Mutated Piece when Issei obtained Triana (with a little twitching from the programmer). If Draig is to be believed, Triana class strength is actually on par with his powers during his reigning years. Thus, one deduction about Gasper's power is that it is powered by the mutated piece, or simply amplified by it.
Evil pieces don't grant power aside from the boosted attribute. The sole perk of a mutated piece is that it can be used on people/monsters/devils/etc. that have too much power for a normal piece.

And about Trianna, when it was activated, Ddraig felt his normal power return. This doesn't mean that Trianna is as strong as Ddraig was, just that it isn't powered by the grudge of the previous users.

Quote:
Issei also wanted to try Limit Break Vanishing Dragon's power (I cannot remember from where... ). I wonder if the remaining four pawns are for the White Dragon's power. If so, Issei would be so broken that his enemies would not just cower in fear... Some might just die of fright whenever he is mentioned. Azazel said that since the two powers are in direct contradiction of one another, Issei should just stick to one side at a time.
He was told not to do this because if he did it would use up his life force.

Quote:
There's also a possibility that Issei finds a way to assimilate the two opposing powers to become one. It will be then that Issei becomes the one true "Twin Dragon Emperor". There's another theory on this too. Maybe the two Gears were actually one set. The two got separated after the Two Dragons got sealed within because different users aimed for different powers.
The Sacred Gears the dragons were sealed into took on their powers. Ddraig had the power to Boost, and Albion to Divide. They became Longius because of the power they had even in a sealed state.

Quote:
There's also the fact that Issei now has the combined (if somewhat just partial) might of the two greatest dragons. I wonder whether he can actually be able to activate Juggernaut Drive at will now, if somewhat on a limited timer.
He can't use Juggernaut Drive anymore. It was replaced with Crimson Cardinal Queen.