View Single Post
Old 2010-11-28, 20:23   Link #1
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Arrow Toradora Re-Watch 2011

Toradora Re-Watch 2011

Toradora was one of the first animes I discussed after joining AnimeSuki. I then learned just how much more memorable a series is when you get to talk about it with everyone. Not to mention how much more you'll learn about and appreciate a series. Therefore, let's watch and discuss Toradora again and appreciate it even more. To add to the experience select commentary and interviews may be posted each week as well.

I highly recommend buying the DVDs if you can. It comes with an awesome hardcover book that has so much information in it. Also, watching on a TV is so a lot better than a computer monitor. You can get them from RightStuf.com (Vol. 1 | Vol. 2) for a good price.

We'll watch one episode each week, on Saturday, and spend that week discussing it, as if it were airing. You don't have to watch it on Saturday exactly, but that's when it'll start and all. We'll start after the holidays are over since everyone will be busy. Plus it gives people time to spread word about this and to order the DVDs. Ask Santa for them.

Spoiler for Schedule:

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2011-01-12 at 22:37. Reason: Added product links.