View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 23:57   Link #90
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

This Boss; would be pretty much my worst nightmare come true for being stuck in this situation. The surprise One-hit-KO you didnt see coming. I think almost everyone who's played an online game has had this happen to you; You're fighting an enemy, usually a boss, yes he seems stronger then usual, but nothing you shouldnt be able to handle.....then WHAM. You're dead and you're left thinking

"Wtf just Hit me?!"

One-hit kills must be pretty rare, or up until this point non-existant considering Klein's reaction to it. Heathcliff, being the badass tank (still dont trust him), doing his job like a boss. That's what we need to see more of in Online games with tanks, go in, take the aggro, protect ur team, dont give a f***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
I have never seen so much domestic bliss in an anime.
I think it's wonderful, I love it in anime when they bring a couple together without all the tsun-tsun crap for the girl, and the thickheadedness for guy. I'm glad their relationship progressed this fast (on-screen, probably took a lot longer considering they've known each other for almost 2 years now.
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote