View Single Post
Old 2008-01-07, 20:26   Link #49
Nicholi
King of Hosers

Oh yes, I had completely forgotten about MP4 menues...because nothing supports it other then GPAC's player :P.

Which unfortunately brings up another point about MP4 menues (as well as vaporware MKV menues ) in Haali's splitter. The reason it is currently not supported, and may not be for quite some time, is because it will require extra support within each player. So as of quite a long time ago he stated he wasn't going to invest any time into it. Unless a bunch of DShow player devs start saying they want to add support for it, he probably won't code it. And god knows how that support will ever come to WMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1
With player support, I haven't really checked chapter support on consoles, but it does work on the KiSS 1600. I can't see an easy way to test it on my Xbox360 because it doesn't seem to like my harddrives, it will not do the sync thing with Windows and I don't want to be burning discs. Oh yes, this thing is the Windows ME of consoles, and then there's the disc read errors, freezing, Xbox Live gayness/shit on the dashboard not loading. God damn.
Should be simple enough to do. I got it to work with Mac OSX even :P, and Mac OSX emulating Windows. Though back when I had tried it MP4 support was a bit knew, I did notice that the certain sharing methods also affected what formats were seen by the Xbox360. Like using WMP's or Zune's software would not share MP4s, they would share MP3, MPG, WMV, pictures and other junk. Zune's software lists MP4 now, but donno about WMP. Otherwise if you have any version of Media Center installed it should work quite easily. Would be nice to know if Xbox360 or PS3 (or even PSP) support the Nero chapters.

/me lols at poor ScR3WiEuS
Nicholi is offline   Reply With Quote