View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 23:22   Link #480
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I shall claim this one in the name of Nagi!
go ahead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
We'll probably see that in doujins. Takako on fire!

Could i have this with a black boarder please Falkor?

you sure like black border a lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post

Don't suppose anyone could get me a still shot of this with Nagi in the excited/happy pose?

Are we sure of that? Said diety supposedly existed in the sacred tree, did she not? The tree's been destroyed, and Nagi's current body was made from what remained.

I don't know... I've been presuming that this body is all Nagi has left, and the fading of her powers is going to put even it at risk, eventually. I think she's dying... or at least heading that way. We can hope Zange will be willing to help save her, but I'm not counting on that.
is it the first frame or the last one, or somewhere in between... oh never mind...

Nagi or Horo?

I never had before this urgency to make so many avatars from a single character, so that sort of answers the question.

Hmmm… Nagi has a certain charm I cannot describe with just words… the voice is probably the main reason, but her interaction with Jin and Tsugumi—and perhaps the rest of the supporting cast—just shows how “easy” can be to like a character, or personality such as hers… I don’t remember the last time I felt so “head-over-heels” for an anime character, but I can’t seem to find any complaint about her. I like her overall design—the mesmerizing eyes, the “smooth” blue hair, the unique clothing and last but not least, the cute bra—and add such a fascinating personality—the sometimes clueless, the sometimes mundane, the sometimes complex—and you get a goddess like no other…
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote