View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 15:40   Link #113
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Your age is listed as 12. That alone makes you a troll.

In other news, us trying to find hidden meanings that are clearly there "ruins" the show for other people? We're attempting to help the less perceptive people understand a deep and complex show.

I will put it to you now that the final scene IS important and WILL have impact on later events. And then your idiocy will be proven. =P

And yes, they are teenagers. They're still relatively complex teenagers even though their motivations are definitely very teenage.

And this really isn't "harem". Go watch Asu no Yoichi or ToLoveRu for harem. Nor is it a comedy, really. "Tragicomedy" or "dramedy" would be a better term...
yep what he said.

on a more serious note...i was really surprised by this episode. I didn't LOVE the last episode, it wasn't bad, but i liked how the characters were brought down to "our level", or a more "human" level.

and anyone else have this problem? or is it just me...i feel like sumire(sp?) really frigging looks like ami...like after the credits, with her hair tied up, i could've swore it was ami for a second...