View Single Post
Old 2010-03-28, 19:42   Link #6505
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
It's not the "seeing" part which I consider significant. It's whether or not she has given up on pursuing Hayate or not. The INTENT. If you prefer not to answer this question clearly, fine with me, but it's a fair question to ask IMHO.
From what I perceived, she hasn't give up on Hayate (That's the only reason this argument can exist in the first place). Whether she will immediately chase after him or leave it to destiny, only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Wouldn't you agree that this is contradictory? She CAN act on her feelings, right here, right now. In my reading, she chose not to do so. She removed herself from pursuing Hayate But this is what you refuse to accept, because it effectively removes her from contention, too. And that's a no-no. Reminds me very much of the old discussion about wanting to sacrifice herself while wanting to live at the same time. What's so hard picking a consistent position without contradictions?
If that would be true, what's the point of temporarily sending Hayate back?
It seems, right now, she didn't act on her feelings because she wanted to repay Nagi. Yes, chapter 266 shown that she had a change of mind about truly letting Hayate go due to some unknown reasons, may it be Hayate's tearful confession or Hata strolling us. Who knows, maybe she learned that there is different ways to be with Hayate while he is a butler like Hina and Ayumu still chasing after him. Called it selfishness or honesty, I'm not really concern. I just loved how she operated in chapter 266, and as a fan, I'm very pleased with her actions instead of how it sadden and disappointed me in chapter 265 with her kindness. She has done enough for Hayate already.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2010-03-28 at 20:51.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote