View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 22:02   Link #64
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceEdelweiss View Post
Yes this episode is awesome and also convinced me that Shuu will die at the end. Shuu's death will be necessary to make this anime awesome since the theme itself is an apocalypse. This anime is not a happy cheerful anime, instead it is gloomy. So, I think Shuu will die like the character in Persona 3. Die like a messiah, to bear the burden of the whole world and die like a hero. Also, it will make a deeper and long-lasting impression for us, just like Lelouch Lamperouge and Sieg Hart in Rave. One of the coolest death ever in the anime / manga history. Sometimes a living main protagonist doesn't last too long in our memories, right?

Also, the moral that we can learn from Shuu is to forgive. As far as I know, Shuu is one of the anime character that experience many change in his personality. He is now become a true kind king again.
Shu dying would make this anime very bad in my eyes.
All it would show me it that you can screw over people and get anyway with it which seem to be happening.
Also him dying would just make me remember this shows as the one where MC got used by everyone .

If they were going for bigger impact i still say they should have Shu rule or do something crazy like him messing up everyone for inori .
Not often do you come across a MC that selfish and he has every right to be .