View Single Post
Old 2011-04-02, 16:04   Link #1194
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleo Scanti View Post
What surprises me most is that I never got this option even playing as a gay guy (romancing Fenris) and being super-mega-friendly with Anders. It's such a mystery for me... Maybe the fact that my Hawke never ever flirted with Anders before that moment prevents it?
Even though I play a female Hawke, none of my companions ever got flirty with me UNTIL I INITIATED. They became playful only after I chose one of the "heart" options...

... which doesn't always mean they'll actually like you back, either. You can flirt crazy hard with Aveline during The Long Road in Act II... but since she's pursuing Donnic, it does no good.

Also, romancing Fenris, awesome. Fenris is damn sexy for a man-thing!

Edit: This comment from that analysis is interesting...

Quote:
Recycled dungeons much?’

Recycled locations maybe, but certainly not recycled missions.

Sure unfortunate, but game development in this day and age of multi-platform releases has to accommodate the limitations of the weakest link in the chain and that’s the 360 at present. Developers have no guarantee of a hard drive to install game files to, and going beyond the standard 1 DVD for a game size means they fall foul of Microsofts hefty multi-disc licensing charges.
Well, that explains the recycled dungeons.

Can consoles just go die in a fire somewhere so PC gamers stop getting shafted?

Last edited by synaesthetic; 2011-04-02 at 16:24.
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote