Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 16:28   Link #1260
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I get what you mean. I'm just telling you what the show was trying to say. Maybe the situation they chose to portrait this so wasn't the most appropriate, but the message is clear.
Well, it's usually good for a person to increase their commitment level, and I agree with you that Konatsu has improved some in that area. I'd say she's gone from average to above average.

Edit: Also, to be clear, I think that Konatsu suffers a bit from in-group contrast. She's probably the most flighty of her group of friends, but that's because all four of them are intensely committed in their own ways. We saw how disappointed Tanaka was over not doing better at Badminton, we saw how Sawa went so far as binge dieting to try to pursue her dream, and this episode we see just how SRS BSNS Wien is when it comes to his Sentei Hero passion. In a way, it's kind of funny that Konatsu is the Club Leader since she takes things easy (relatively speaking). Yet, it's also oddly appropriate because she's arguably the best-equipped to balance all of these competing passions within her club.