View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 15:01   Link #28
Violet Rabbit

AKB0048: At first I wasn't really going to watch it but I cried quite a bit during episode 1...

Joshiraku: I didn't really expect to find it that funny. There was a lot of things I didn't get, but yeah. I guess it's why I've been enjoying Seitokai no Ichizon so much.

Kingdom was something that I didn't think would be too good after getting through the long first episode, but I've really enjoyed it since then, and I usually just like shorter series.

Battle Spirits Sword Eyes: I don't know why I tried it, having not seen any previous Battle Spirits, but so far it's been a lot better than Zexal II for me.

Jojos Bizarre Adventure: I didn't think I would like it at all, and it's probably one of the shows I enjoyed the least this season, but at least it is interesting enough.

Shin Sekai Yori: Not really my sort of thing and I thought it would be pretty scary. These creatures look quite freaky, but it hasn't actually been scary for me and the latest episode as of right now would probably be my favorite so far.

~1-2 liners only~
Yeah I just don't have much to say.
Violet Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote