View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 08:38   Link #1637
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post
I don't see how this host business is related at all. Is the announcement going to be made on a TV program as well or something...? =/ I feel like I'm missing a key detail here lol
It's not going to be aired on TV. The reason it's brought up is that the only name listed on the Nico Live page is Yoshida, so that's all we have to go by. Someone made a connection that since he works for Nippon Broadcasting, Fuji TV may be related, and so that reminded me that Fuji was on the committee (really paid a lot for) Fumoffu and started my earlier post about possibly FMP connections.

From what I've seen, hosts tend to be related to the program in some manner. Examples: the presenter/host for the KyoAni roundtable in November 2011 was an employee (manager) at KyoAni and series events have someone related in production as the host like a TBS announcer at the K-On! events. Of course, this could mean absolutely nothing. I've not seen anyone in JP make the connection about Yoshida and his employer, so it's likely meaningless.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT