View Single Post
Old 2007-01-26, 10:01   Link #7
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Man, it sucks to be Hidan. Zetsu will probably dig him up to recover his ring, but he'll spend eternity as a talking head if Kakuzu is dies. I like the way they made Hidan look so freaked out and Shikamaru look like he could care less.

Naruto's fight is not very impressive so far. He may be using the clones more efficiently according to Yamato, but it looked like Naruto using the same strategy as always, hopefully the next chapter will be entirely devoted to Naruto's fight so we get to see more of him in action.

And I'm nitpicking with this, but that training scene with Kakashi and Naruto annoyed me for two reasons. First, they resorted to one of the most overused clichés in anime/manga (two characters charge towards with each other with an attack, pass each other, pause for a moment, one character falls). Second, you would think that two Rasengan colliding with each other would result in a explosion, not a brief flash. Anyway, done with the ranting. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Also, By Kakashi Observation, Naruto has used his first attack of clones to gain experience fighting Kakuuzu.

What is not sure to me if Naruto has been releasing the Jutsu, or the were getting destroyed by Kakuuzu, if its like the second then I was wrong in the last thread, and Naruto will gain experience regardless.
I think he gets the information regardless, but that solution does make you wonder why he has never noticed this effect in battle before Kakashi told him about it. Of course, Naruto is usually in a frenzy when he fights so he could've been getting the information and not even realizing it.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote