Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-30, 02:47   Link #317
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
and with regards to the relationship between Kazuma and his father, I'd say it's a "love disguised as 'hate'", since his father doesn't hate him at all... I think people who have watched the subs should know about this already, that the reason why his father drove him out was not simply the fact that he's a failure as a Kannagi,, but rather for Kazuma to find his own way of living apart from being a 'Kannagi'... I'm not sure if Kazuma knows that this is his father's reason of disowning him (since he did it in a harsh manner >.>), but I know that the feelings Kazuma has for his father isn't really pure hatred... I believe he loves his father, he was just hurt by what he did to him before... something like that
Agreed.

It might even be said that because of what his father had done to him in the end, Kazuma is where he is now-As a strong wind-user. His father certainly failed to develop him as a Kannagi, but he certainly did not fail at helping him develop into a man.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote