View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 11:10   Link #2870
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I absolutely HATE that (sorry to sound full of myself) I know how to own mid, but someone is always taking it, and sucking balls with it, and when I'm support, my carries fail hard.
I'm like that too, many were the times of frustration upon some seriously weird picks (like Talon vs Vlad, guess whose team I was on). I think that few people are not confident in their skill at solo top/mid (regardless of whether they possess any) and most are quick to flame the losing side...although there's always someone better than you out there.

What's everyone's opinion of Fiora? I'd only tolerate her as a jungler, but I've seen people play her bot quite a bit...suffice to say, she loses the lane badly even with the best support. Theoretically, she may be able to hold top, but lots of ArPen would be needed for a good exchange.

ProTip of the day: never let a losing streak go past 4. It's probably not your lucky day!

EDIT:
Quote:
Her ultimate makes towerdiving safe for her, and very scary for the enemy.
Like with Alpha Strike and Twisted Advance, Bladewaltz will send you right to the enemy's final location, so if they retreat during Fiora's long execution, it can backfire pretty fast with you in enemy territory, between two turrets. Haven't really tried soloing top with her...yet.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2012-09-20 at 11:43.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote