View Single Post
Old 2008-05-25, 00:47   Link #1013
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobaLunatic View Post
Kind of off-topic: I picked up Hyperion, and I must say, it was pretty damn good. The kind of book I'd never pick up without recommendation, if only for the cover. Yeah, I judge books by their covers. I've heard people say that the book has aliens, time travelers, and espers to some extent. I get the alien/Yuki parallel and time travelling, but who the hell is the esper? Is that a Fall of Hyperion thing?

Oh yeah, and I like that Endymion idea. Sounds like something they would do.

Oh crap same here. Actually I started reading like 20 pages of it before the school term ended and I started watching Haruhi except ever since then I could not locate it the next year, the Library, the classroom, a Science Fiction Book store, etc. till today. [-Insert Emoness here-] But yeah, very good Book. I'm like seriously going to read every.single.novel that Yuki reads from now on, since they're actually good.

But going back on topic.

If 2012 does end up being the Novel's ending date then there better be a lot more volumes. Also I don't think its possible to have Haruhi end that year, unless you're going for a season 5 or something.