View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 20:16   Link #16
~BC~

Responding to Key Board from the Shoko thread to avoid derailing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~
Much like with Shoko I find the Lieselotte is going to die (because she's L-Elf's light) speculation boring as hell. There's so much more interesting possibilities for the plot if the character stays alive in my opinion; especially if it turns out that she isn't as sweet and innocent as fandom seems to believe.

Well.. can't Lieselotte be both?

She's no longer the person he thought she was and then she dies.. eventually
I guess I could deal with such a development but I'd like to see her stick around as another POV character for the Dorssia side. Along with A-Drei and possibly H-Neun (if he's connected to the King's faction as speculated).

Quote:
speaking of which, does Lieselotte even remember L-Elf? I had the impression he was sent to Karlstein soon after and they stopped being in contact. That picture he has of her was moldy. If they were close, then he why couldn't he get an updated picture? It's either he was not allowed to contact her, or everything that goes to him was confiscated.

Both imply that they are not in contact

wouldn't it be ironic if L-Elf is treating her the way A-Drei is treating him?

ie: making a lot of one-sided assumptions about the other person
That'd be pretty tragic. L-Elf being like A-Drei.

I think it'd have to be some special circumstances for Lieselotte to forget the young boy who threatened her life. Perhaps being under so much duress since then that she no longer remembers her younger innocent days. Or maybe they introduce compulsion as a Magius ability and it turns out her memory of it was wiped or the whole encounter was made up.
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote