Thread: Licensed Dungeon Meshi (Dungeon Meal)
View Single Post
Old 2017-11-17, 22:51   Link #346
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
For the new chapter with shapeshifters:

They eliminated all the fake Laius:
Chilchak-Laius = Giant Liaus
Marcille-Liaus = "I must consume"
Senshi-Laius = Dazed Liaus

They eliminated two fake Marcille:
Chilchak-Marcille = Nice hair, but fake spell book (the time reversal spell is a callback to chapter 31 when Chilchak told Marcille not to reverse time).
Senshi-Marcille = Witch Marcille

That leaves the Laius-Marcille, which makes sense because Laius was learning magic from Marcille, so he'd know her spellbook. We're left with:
Rare Hairstyle Marcille
Let her hair down Marcille

Either Laius didn't pay attention to her hair and so gave her a generic hair down style, or he actually remembered the rare hairstyle and Marcille did let her hair down because the blizzard was cold. I'm actually having a hard time calling this one correctly.

They eliminated two fake Chilchaks:
Laius-Chilchak = Scarf wearing Chilchak
Marcille?-Chilchak = improper lockpicks Chilchak

I'm not certain, but I think Chilchak the bad lockpicks came from Marcille. Marcille has known Chilchak longer, but Senshi studied a bit with Chilchak. And both Laius and Senshi used Chichak's lockpicks to eat the Mimic with. It looked like Marcille did not.

Not sure how to differentiate the remaining Chilchaks (the single shot of them after removing the other two isn't a good angle for comparisons). However, I'm betting the shorter, more childlike Chichak is the fake Senshi-Chilchak.

They eliminated two fake Senshis:
Laius-Senshi = Lacked holes in his helmet
Marcille?-Senshi = wrong spatula shape

I guessing it was Marcille who got the shape of Senshi's spatula wrong, since she has paid the least attention to the cooking.

It's obvious that the more chiseled nose Senshi is the fake. Must be Chilchak's Senshi. Not sure how it will be differentiated in story though.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote