View Single Post
Old 2009-08-09, 16:06   Link #401
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsterSelene View Post
Most fans concentrate on Yuki choosing Kyon to make the decision, and Yuki keeping Kyon's memories, and Yuki making her other self still have a memory of Kyon, and of course Kyon's "trump card".
Uh. That really isn't the point of the story though. It's about Kyon realizing that yes, he does value the crazy life he had with the SOS Brigade.

Quote:
It's common knowledge about this, and no, I would never use a site like that for my source.
...Again, where are you getting this information? It's never been confirmed. If it had been, I'd know.

Rumors, which originated in the first place from that article on Lucky Star Brigade, are not "common knowledge".

Quote:
Puyo is the illustrator, Tanigawa is the writer (sort of like Pocket Travelers, Yoshimizu did the script but not the drawing).
Er, no.

I had my friend translate the names on the title page of Disappearance of Nagato... it says "Original by Nagaru Tanigawa, Manga by PUYO".

Tanigawa had nothing to do with the project. I have no idea where you get your information from, but it's not correct.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Kanji used for what Tanigawa is credited for means "Original Work"
Bah, ninja'd.

And Manga-Updates lists the author as "PUYO".