View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 21:56   Link #89
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBeez View Post
@Aurelie - I'm not that great with smudging - I think it always becomes my last resort if something looks boring x_X so that's not too good. I used to be super suckie with rl stock but seeing that there were so many beautiful results, I couldn't help myself. I think it all in experimenting

@distroted_momentum - No talent smudging x.x its all just randomness~ I think I usually keep the same settings for all my smudging :/ so it kinda looks all the same - need to experiment with other settings x.x

@The Chaos - thankies the only thing that bothered me (I just realized that now) was the chunk of missing hair...if that was really missing or not xD

@PreSage - Thankies! I actually liked the second to last one, that was until I made that last one - I got super obsessed with it for the first couple hours @__@ but I don't really think those other 2 smudging ones look that great :/ and I don't think there's anything to right for smudging you just do it and it works! If it doesn't make your canvas work with it instead xD?

@Tjaard - Thankies. I actually thought the Rin one came out a lil funky but I guess its alright^^

Updates: Finals are around the corner :/ no time to create much but tried to spend a little time on this.

Even though SOTM is up - not sure if I can make one - feeling kinda stumped at the moment xD

Anywho - I should start to think of something new for text instead of inserting my name into all of em xD And since I'm already on it, I decided to make a couple more rl siggies and one game one

I came up with the first one and messed with the settings and got some really nice color - so there's 2 of em here ^__^

I'm starting to run low on hq rl stocks (I have some but a majority are ugly )- so they might start appearing less xD
I LOVE these. They are gorgeous!! my favorites are the top two destruction ones... good work Ju!