View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 19:53   Link #119
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I'm pretty sure there are a lot, but I wouldn't be able to remember them off the top of my head. A few were the spawns being terrible, the knife and its lunge, the Stakeout being a very unpredictable gun, RC-XD being in a 3 killstreak, the Second Chance stage of "invincibility," and the single-burst weapons being completely useless because of the stricter cap.
Hmm yeah, I can understand a few of these. Spawns are fine aside from people who love to spawnahawk, the lunge can unexpectedly miss at times, haven't had problems with the Stakeout, RC cars I can agree with (it's only 2 with Hardline), never had a problem with Second Chance people, and the single-burst weapons? Like semi-autos or the burst weapons? Never had a problem with those either.

The problem is that the Modern Warfare fans will always complain when the Treyarch productions aren't exactly in the same style. They're supposed to be older weapons. Killstreaks weren't fantastic in Modern Warfare II either- grab a tactical nuke and that ends the game. Like what?

As for guns and perks, didn't anyone complain about machine pistols and shotguns being quite OP for secondary weapons? Pro perks were easier to unlock and some of them were downright overpowered. Not saying Black Ops is superior, but both games have their flaws. Don't know why Black Ops is SOOOOO much worse, according to these people.