View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 16:49   Link #1112
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey,we said that others underestimate ise a lot,but the own ise if underestimates.what missing to ise is a little more of confidence and the author should give this for ise making he become one high class devil soon and making the vampires respect he until the end of this arc.
is for this that I still think that one of this three vampires(or valerie or ermenhilde or the leader of the carmilla family)will fall in love with ise until the end of this arc.one pureblood vampire in ise harem can give to he more respect for himself.but one of this three will join really in harem only after the end of the developing of the relationships with the girls already known.
Well its all speculation, vol 14 is introducing the Evil Dragons as future enemies for Ise, Vali, and the the group. Ise underestimate his ability becuase he is very and I mean very young as a Devil, 8 months thus far and he is considered one of the strongest fighters of the Underworld. Ise already has knowledge of how old Devils are and how powerful they are, thus because he is a young age he must be thinking he is not there yet. Other enemies do underestimate Ise, but I think that is out of the window when it comes to clear headed and intelligent individuals not clouded by pride or objectives. Perfect example of a race that underestimate Ise are the Vampires and Magicians, Vampires have so much pride in their culture that they simple disregard Ise as a worthy opposition, in hind sight that may be true diplomatically since Ise holds no power there and because Ise cannot handle diplomacy therefore the chances that the Vampires will face him in combat are slim. Magicians in thirst of knowledge of magic simple revived Evil dragons to combat Ise and Vali most likely without the knowledge to control them nor think that Ise and Vali can simply become stronger because of the Evil Dragons creating more problems in the future.