View Single Post
Old 2006-04-15, 00:40   Link #117
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTARGET
I'm surprised on how close Eruru is to Hakuoro, His only been living in the village for only a short time. Typical of him reminding her of one of her love ones.
There is a special reason and this will most likely be explained in episode 20 or thereabouts, depending on how the animation team decides to tell the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I do have a couple of questions why did the grandmother give An-Chan that the name of the father it seems like a real honor to recieve the name of someones child? Do he remeind her of him?
Can anyone tell me about the game and where i might find it also is there a manga and how is it compared to the anime so far. thanks everyone
There is a manga series currently running in Dengeki G's, but it looks more like slapstick humor than following the story from the one chapter I read. I don't remember there being a particularly real reason Tusukur gave Hakuoro that name, just that from the back, our main character looked a lot like Eruruw's father. That is what Aruruw meant in the game by calling Hakuoro "daddy," while in the anime, they make it look more like Aruruw's responding to Hakuoro calling her the mother.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote