View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 03:31   Link #1240
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
You're basically taking tiny bits of unconnected information and trying to weave them into a whole, then ignoring anything that doesn't fit with the theory you've constructed, even when the evidence against it is overwhelming. Hercule Poirot would be appalled.
You know what, I could copy this above comment of yours and say that to you as well. You are no better than me, dude.

What evidence against it you are talking about? Meta-Beatrice loving Battler? Or younger-sis-Beatrice loving Battler?

Are you overlooking the analogy of sis-Beatrice to 1967 Beatrice, Battler to Kinzo when it was Genji and Kumasawa serving Battler?

Are you overlooking Shannon being Furfur but not Beatrice?

Are you overlooking when someone asked Battler what kind of a girl he liked Ryukishi07 was using 18 years old sprite and his way of talking was precisely the way he talked with Kyrie when he said dirty thing (Read EP1).

You are no less blinded by what you believe, sir.

------------

Stop being hypocritical guys, I am not the only who would defend his own thoughts till the truth is shown here. The same lies in everyone. You and I are all biased.

My theory can explain Umineko more completely (about who, how and why for EP1-6), told a better tale and without using stupid plotline like DID, natural disaster as what killed Battler in the end, and Beatrice killing Ushiromiya family because Battler did not return with a white horse. Unless I see a theory which can do better than mine, I would not switch side.

I have listed the clues from the game, how you interpret it relied on your initial ideas. If you don't accept Kyrie as Beatrice, then no matter what evidence I showed Kyrie caring Maria would be useless.

I am probably biased against DID, nonsense clothes changing and a mastermind who killed his or her family memebers only for money. You can call me irrational on that, but since these are regarded by me as stupid, third-classed plotline, that's why I detest them. Is it wrong to be against an anticlimatic, stupid or meaningless story?

Throw the Occam's razor out of the window. I am looking for an explanation which will make readers feel rewarding and meaningful, not the shortest and the empty one (Go buy Shakantrice theory as it has been strongly hinted by EP6 and probably could resolve all mysteries, if you claim to be using Occam's razor).

If I am wrong, let it be. I would rather my stance be wrong than poor. I would rather be accused of irrational than be accused unfaithful to my original idea.

Call me stubborn, call me nonsense, I shall see how far someone taking Erika's approach by posting the easiest suspects as murderer (Kanon in EP1, Nanjo in EP3) would take you to Ryukishi07's truth.

The most important ones: If you have so much time and energy to argue with me, why don't you work on and complete your own theory (I know many of you oppose to my idea while could not explain some mysteries yourselves. And some of you have your lists of suspect right? Which means some of you have not decided the culprit yet. To be frank, George, Shannon, Jessica never came to my mind to be the mastermind until I read relevant theories on this forum)? Beating down my theory does not lead you to the "Answer" anyway.

Final words: I kind of understand that many of you would never believe Kyrie could be Beatrice. I have already listed hints that Kyrie caring Maria (Beatrice caring Maria, this is certain from EP4), so I have paid my efforts. From now on I will not argue with you guys anymore on this topic, just pretend that never had anyone raised this possibility before. I will talk about Beatrice's motive but would never say Kyrie as Beatrice, up to the time EP7 is out. I don't plan to antagonize myself, and I enjoyed discussing issues with some of you guys. So I shall cease here, you can go on to attack Kyrie=Beatrice but I would not respond on that until EP7 is out. I will refrain myself from criticizing DID, white horse as motive and those I have said I am biased against as well.

In the end, when the "Answer" is revealed, I hope we shall enjoy the ending together.

Battler, you have already known it, right?

Without Love, it cannot be seen.

Last edited by ijriims; 2010-02-02 at 06:00.