View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 17:06   Link #44
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I'm actually becoming a bit annoyed Homura. Sure, I can understand you don't want Madoka to become an MG (although why it's just Madoka and not anyone else is a bit strange, and would be something I'd question if I were Madoka). But her actions don't line up with her stated goals. At least, if Homura was previously friends with Madoka, then she should know the girl well enough to know that Madoka will always worry about her friends.
I kind of see your point, but it needs to be pointed out also that we still don't have enough to convey any of Homura's feeling toward the matter why she strongly feels in this certain way. I still haven't figured out the true reason for why she wanted to kill Kyube in the initial episode. What ever the reason is, it is certainly tied to the way she is bent on protecting/preventing Madoka to take the wrong step. At the moment we are assuming the "wrong step" is Madoka's becoming a Mahou Shoujo. For all we know it could also be that Homura doesn't want Madoka to be a Mahou Shoujo just because she has to attain any personal goal desperately to change or give shape to an imminent outcome.

For me Homura's personality is fascinating because the mystery that surrounds her and her initial act at trying to kill Kyube. Kyube was real creepy in this episode when he slyly brought the option to Madoka to sign the contract so she could stop those two from fighting and to protect Sayaka.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote