View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 19:42   Link #66
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Great episode again... Though it certainly rose more questions than it answered.

I speculated that Kanba was Natsume's brother before but was surprised to find out that I'm probably right.

Big question though... What the heck is the child broiler? Is it some magical place where people just disappear? How do people get in there in the first place? What's the mechanism?

Now if Shoma Kanba and Himari aren't related... Then who are Kanba's parents? Are they Natsume's parents too? Are those Shoma's parents? Where the heck did Himari come from? Are her memories just messed up? What was up with her earlier memories? Ugh. Must find out !

Is the world they are in all messed up because of Momoka? I know this series has always had surreal tendencies, but what exactly is up with the gradual movement into this level of surrealism in this story? It's starting to get hard to put everything together because of it.

I believe it's all explainable and will sort itself out in the end, but I guess it's just a bit hard to follow what is going on RIGHT NOW at the moment.

Utterly fascinating series. Might be aiming for one of the top spots of not just 2011 but perhaps of the last few years.