Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-02-17, 05:57   Link #27
Succubus Evaligan

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
You are a girl, a guy, an animal, I don't care what you are.

Strawberry Panic! novel is for male audience
Strawberry Panic! manga is for male audience
Strawberry Panic! anime is for male audience

Whatever the content of Strawberry Panic! is, its intended for male audience.

And FYI Kannaduki no Miko manga and anime are also aimed at male audience.

You can make the words as big as you want, that will change nothing, Strawberry Panic! is serialized in a magazine aimed at male audience, and it is targeted at male audience.
You say that all kisses between anime girls are for male audience? LOL
Exist girls that likes yuri like me. Yuri is not only for boys. Yuri is for girls too.
I don't care if that is produced by a Shounen Jump or other. That doesn't prove nothing. Yami not Matsuei have shounen-ai and is targeted like Shoujo.
Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ is for male audience too? I really don't think that.
Kannaduki no Miko is for male audience only for the mechs?...
Magic Knight Rayearth has mechs too and is for female audience.
I sorry say this... but many of my male friends hate Kannaduki no Miko only because Souma loses against Chikane. They hate the fate of Souma. I really love Kannaduki no Miko. I don't care about Souma. I love Chikane and Himeko.
Maybe the manga of Kannaduki no Miko is more for male audience for the rape scene, but the anime is for both, male and female audience. I don't like much the mecha action... but is ok.

The desing of character in Strawberry Panic look more targeted for female audience than male audience. It's more like Maria-sama ga Miteru. I don't see big breast in Strawberry Panic.
and... the novel... what boy read a novel?
I sorry... but I really don't knows boys that like read novels...
maybe a manga... but a novel?
I read the novel of Maria-sama ga Miteru and it's for girls... is for female audience... all novels that I read... are for female audience.
Succubus Evaligan is offline   Reply With Quote