View Single Post
Old 2004-11-08, 07:55   Link #1
EpyonEmerald

Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, The Difference

Alright,

I just got done watching episode four, OMG- I love Gundam..Well thats not true I love gundam wing and I love gundam Seed.

Anyways, I never expect the ending when it happens.. When the ending comes I am just like WTF..That was to short, and then I wait for another week.

MOVING ON,

I have one problem with Seed vs Wing. In Wing there are TWO times someone dis-obeys a direct order while on a ship/base. One of those times is when Traize comes to destory moble dolls and the commander in the base tells the soldier to fire on him but the soldier says no, then again the soldier works for traize so I don't know if that counts.

The Second time was on Lybra I think in episode 48? When that blonde girl jumps on Zex to stop him from blowing Traize out of exitance. (Funny both are around Traize)

But in Seed/Destiny EVERYONE ALWAYS is like WAIT! Shouldn't we re-consider? These are soldiers disputing direct orders. On a ship! I forget her name but the woman captain from Seed (not the main one the one with black hair..) SHE IS ALWAYS dis-obeying orders..Wtf? I hated her so much that when she was getting shot I was laughing. How dare her question EVERY order. Anyways. In Wing this kind of thing never happend. I don't know its the only thing that bothers me about gundam other then in space when things blow up or get damaged the smoke is flying up instead of staying put since their is no gravity.
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote