View Single Post
Old 2006-07-11, 01:17   Link #29
Cardiac Glycoside

Things were looking up for Eruruu when she made her plan of attack on Hakuoro when he was most vulnerable--miserable, lonely, and full of liquor. She moved in for the kill, but unfortunately for her, depression and alcoholism did little to push Hakuoro's stoicism. Unfortunately for Eruruu, it seems as if Hakuoro's strategy of keeping her hymen intact is as successful as his strategies in combat.

I am making assumptions, of course. Eruruu could have made love in the past. But with whom?

Oboro: I have a strong feeling he is not into females.
Kurou: Maybe. Eruruu could have acted as the "rebound girl" after numerous failed attempts with Karura.
Munto: I think Munto plays by the rules too much to have a roll in the hay with Eruruu. Even if that's not the case, his penis must be more shriveled than a prune due to the ravages of age.
Dorii: See Oboro.
Gura: See Oboro.
Benawi: See Munto. Minus the shriveled penis bit.
Shikinaro: Maybe. Perhaps he wanted to make good on his guarantee that Herapetta gives your partner enough stamina to last all night long.
Teoro: Maybe. Knowing his wife, he would have caught hell if he did something this wild. Perhaps she asked Orikakan to invade their village.

Isn't it sad, Eruruu?
Really, isn't it sad?