View Single Post
Old 2007-11-09, 08:33   Link #112
CelestialShadow

Hmm i'm a bit confused.

i understand that the last 3 episodes were based on the puzzle minigame (kakera musubi) in the original sound novel, but are ALL the "pieces" viewed in hanyuu's eyes or just some of them and the rest are just facts presented to us? if it is the former, i would have thought rika would be optimistic enough in her first few "tries" in the first few "worlds" to get hanyuu to find the culprit - unless hanyuu was already pessimistic even then.

If rika and hanyuu had the opportunity to travel back to several yrs b4 1983, why didn't they try to change certain events (such as but not limited to averting satoshi's fate). Granted they did certain things such as raising the chances of maebara moving over. My guess is that they didn't want to screw up things for their battle in 1983 and the fact rika is just a kid physically but i just have a feeling that they could have done more. in some sense, it's as if she gave up saving her parents, satoko's parents, satoshi etc.

Also, why did hanyuu still insist on apologising to rena and satoshi? didn't she learn enough from the previous worlds that her actions only worsen their deteriorating mental state? (or is this specific part just a pure flashback)