View Single Post
Old 2004-07-07, 20:57   Link #53
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
Even counting only those who have been at the party before, KKM beat AB 3-2.

Ok we have a primary backup MC, SiL Eighty, for this Saturday. Anyone wants to be backup backup MC?

Also, which version of KKM are we going to watch? I wanted to say AonE (AnimeOne) but the only way to get KKM 1 is by downloading the batch torrent. However, the other groups are way behind in their releases. What to do? I'll let you decide since I won't attend this week's party. I don't mind getting the batch torrent for next week .
Hmm that is a pblm. I found a way around it though thank god I use Azureus ^^. I DL'ed eps 1 n 2 from the batch torrent and thats it ^^.

If you dont have Azureus than you should get it just for this wonderful feature i love it.

As for what realease... I got AonE. I dont see how we can continue to follow this series unless everyone gets AonE do to the fact that they are the only ones thats subbed everything released. S-Ai & L-E have only subbed 3 eps, Ayu & Keep have only subbed 2. Now correct me if im wrong but I think you can get the individual eps off the iRC channel for AonE incase no one uses Azureus and cant select what eps they want to dl.

So.. I guess Take a vote on what group to watch?

AonE
Sil
lwl12
_Sin_

S-Ai

L-E

Last edited by SiL Eighty; 2004-07-08 at 08:44.
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote