View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 17:12   Link #2048
Mahmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well we'll see
I invisioned a scene where Nunally is free falling and Kallen jumps after here. Kallen reaches out and catches her and activates her "Personal Mobile Float System" (I should remove 'mobile', sounds too gundam) she happens to be wearing on her back at the time because she is trying to escape herself. She activates her wings and takes to the skies then (typical reaction for anime crowd) a kid says "Mommy look, an angel!".

Well thats the most outrageous scenario I can think of. But I am guessing the writers want Kallen to be present when something happens to Nunally or they need to interact in some way to move a subplot. Kallen getting captured was most likely the only way to make that happen since Nunally doesnt go to school (being a governer and all) and Kallen cant go to school (Being the Ace and fighting battles)

But then again I am not the writer type where I have story in my head which I have to write down. I am more of a facilitator type such I would provide means to the director to do special effects, etc.
Mahmed is offline   Reply With Quote